
Abbi is posing for the camera I think
Kaeli took this picture when she
sneaked the camera for playing, (naughty naughty) but cute pic anyway :)

Can you tell my kids just love having their pictures taken, Kaeli
loves the camera!

Jake's first real work was "cheese" he said it really well for like a week and now I can't get him to say it anymore :(

Here's his "cheese" face isn't he so cute?!?!?!
4 comments:
cute, cute, cute kids! I can't believe they are getting so big.
I'm glad your back to blogging...me too! Cute kids, love the pictures! We all miss you...
Holy cow your kids are so big! I'm glad you are finally blogging again. Now we just need to work on Dot.
jake looks so different and so big!!!!!!! and kaeli's hair is so long. man ive been gon too long
Post a Comment