1. Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant?
#1. at home
#2. at home
#3. at home
2. Who was with you?
#1 nobody
#2 nobody
#3 nobody
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant?
#1- I had been sick for a week, called the doc and they told me to take a prego test and what do you know
#2- just had a feeling, so i took a test
#3- another feeling, another test
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregn ant?
#1- Excited & nervous
#2- Excited
#3- Excited But very nervous my baby was only 7 months old when i found out
5- Your Husbands reacton?
he was excited for all three but the most nervous for #1 after that he was like, what's one more. :)
6- Who was the first perso n you told?
Of course Shea was the first to know for all three
7- Did you plan to get pregnant?
#1- Yes
#2- Yes
#3- No, SURPRISE
8- Was everybody happy for you?
Yes
10- Did you go out and celebrate?
No
11- Did you want to find out the sex?
yes, but I already new. it's my sixth sense, lol
12- What was the sex?
#1- Girl
#2- Girl
#3- Boy
13- Did anyone throw you a baby shower?
#1- Yes,
#2- No
#3- Yes
14- If yes, who?
#1 My mom, and Dot. My sweet mom-in-law also gave me one in slc
#3 Dot
15- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby? There may have been I don't recall.
16- How much weight did you gain?
#1- 65 lbs
#2- 34 lbs
#3- 20 lbs
17- Did you loose all of the weight that you gained?
#1- Still working on it
#2- Almost
#3- Yes
18- Did you get a lot of stretch marks?
yes, with the first, but I don't think I got anymore with the last two
19- What did you crave the most?
#1- watermelon and V8 juice (I have never liked V8 juice)
#2- watermelon
#3- Bajio
20- Did you crave anything crazy?
I don't think so
21- Who or what got on your nerves the most? Stupid drivers, I had the worst road rage when I was prego, the horn became my favorite thing.
22- Were you married at the time? Yes.
23- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
High blood pressure at the end of my first, the other two were just fine.
24- Where were you when you went into labor?
#1. I didn't go into labor, I had to have a c-section due to High blood pressure
#2. I was taking a really long walk trying to start my labor. it worked
#3- At home
25- Did your water break? Nope
26- Who drove you to the hospital?
#1 I drove myself I didn't know she would be coming
#2 & #3 Shea drove me.
28- Did you go early or late?
#1 two and half weeks early
#2. 5 days over my due date
#3. 7 days over my due date
29- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth?
#1- Shea
#2- Shea and my mom
#3- Shea and my mom
30- Was it video taped? No way!!
31- Did you have any drugs for the pain?
#1 yes, the whole lot of them for the C-section
#2. no drugs
#3 I would have had there been time, I got to the hospital just in time to have the baby.
32- Did you go Natural or have a c-section?
C-section with the first
all natural with the last two.
33- What was your first reaction after giving birth?
#1- as soon as I heard her cry I was sobbing like a big boob. shea didn't quite know what to do with me
#2- relief my 22 hours of labor were finally over. and exhasted
#3- excited to have my handsome boy in my arms
34- How big was the baby?
#1- 7 lbs. 10 oz.
#2- 8 lbs. 10 oz.
#3- 9 lbs. 9 oz.
35- Did your Husband cry? No
36- What did you name the baby?
#1- Kaeli Marie
#2- Abigail Renae
#3- Jacob Lawrence
37- Did the baby have any complications? No, No, No
38- How old is the baby today?
Kaeli is 3,
Abbi is 1,
and Jake is 5 mon.
39- When is the next one coming? I don't know that there will be another, but i'm not closing any doors just yet.
41-If you could, would you do it all over again?
Apsolutely, I love my kiddos and can't imagine it any other way...
I tag Brittany, Lindsay and all my other mommy friends
Zoo Lights
11 years ago



4 comments:
Cute blog. I am glad you found me. How is life treating you? Keep in touch.
What a cute blog! Your kids are adorable!! Hope everyone is doing well. We miss you guys!
Cute tag! Finally an update!!! lol....;-)
Hello Lori! I saw your blog off of Lindsay's! I'm so glad to see you guys are doing well! 3 kids, how's that? I'm due any day with our third, I hear that's the hardest! Well send me a email we made our blog private but I'd like to invite ya. My address is samiphilcarter at hotmail.com! Tell Shea hello! hope all is well for you guys! Sami (Henke) Carter
Post a Comment