Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Monkey in the house

Abbi has turned into our little monkey!!! She climbs up everything now!
I came in the kitchen and found abbi in the candy jar, I guess she knows where it is now.


Abbi pulled all the clothes out of the dresser and climbed up just like stairs, playing in the piggy bank.


5 comments:

Lindsay said...

the dresser climbing looks scary, i'm sure abbi's having fun, but i'd of already had a heart attack :)

Lindsay said...

if i was her mother,.. that is :)

Anonymous said...

It is scary how smart they really are!! Almost too much! They have no fear whatsoever. It looks like she is definitely quite the climber. Be careful with that monkey on the loose!:)

Honey Family Blog said...

Okay, you need to update your blog with all the new stuff that has been going on, like MOVING!!! I feel completely out of the loop because I have no idea how you guys are!! I hope you had a happy halloween!

Brittany said...

Soooo cute... But, really scary!